2V329 Bondaweb x 5 metres (30cm wide)
Priced five metre roll.
Approx. 30cm wide.
Bondaweb Vliesofix Iron on Adhesive 2V329
Vilene’s Bondaweb is a very strong adhesive tape that can permanently bond two fabrics together. You can also use it for fixing motifs or applique work; mending holes; repairing tears or creating buttonholes.
For almost all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and at lower temperatures also for leather.
- Double-sided adhesive
- Accurate appliques
- No shifting when zigzag-stitching.
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®.
- Cut out roughly.
- Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Iron dry for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds – step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch.
- For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.
Important notice: WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.
Care: Machine wash 60°. Dry cleanable.
Equivalent Pellon Wonder Under 805.
Vilene have rebranded as Vlieseline.